12/27/2012

Merry Christmas Everyone


It is Christmas until New Year so I’m not too late, right? Hope you all had a great Christmas Eve. My Christmas was like none else. I'm still not sure if it has been Christmas seven times this year, or has it been Christmas at all? My calender says that its the 27th today, so it must have been Christmas at least one time. Anyway here comes a quick summary about my last days; We have done two performances at Nordica about how we are celebrating Christmas in Sweden. We were singing, dancing and acting. I think there were around 300 persons in the audience. We also sang some songs in the huge Three Self Church on Christmas Eve in front of 3000 persons. We had a movie night at Newman’s the day before Christmas. We had games and lunch at Newman’s at the Christmas morning and we ate a fabulous Christmas Buffet at Nordica on the Christmas day. Yeah, well that was the quick version. Don't have time to write more, have to prepare for our huge New Year event. Gosh, its an other year next week.
 Mine and John´s homemade duet at the Three Self Church.
We even got our own improvisation dancer to our song who danced while we performed.
Beautiful.

 
 Our Class- choir singing at the Three Self Church.
The huge screen in the background is not the only one... there were at least four more of them. 
We were everywhere!

On stage at Christmas Eve
Grandma Johanna, Big sister Linnea and Baby brother Ellen just got their Christmas gifts.

On stage at Christmas Eve.
 I just arrived wishing my mother Johanna, brother Filip and my biggest fan Louise a "Merry Little Christmas" with a song.

I made a short choreography to Mariah Caries; "Santa Clause is coming to town". 
This part of our performance was definitely my favourite.

I finaly got my Christmas Buffet at last.
Delicious.

. . .

I will remember this Christmas for the rest of my life.

NEWYEARPREPARATIONTIME


No comments:

Post a Comment