1/06/2013

Christmas Holiday

Lovely, lovely holiday!
Ive enjoyed every second of these lovely free days. Tomorrow is my LAST day on this Christmas Holiday. . . so now you all wonder what Ive been doing these lovely free days? Oh, well all of these lovely free days have been quite similar; they all began, a bit later than usual of course, with coffee and finished with dance lessons at Dangsters. Eveeerydaaay but not yesterday! We finally did our Biking Trip in the Mountains yesterday; me, Linnea, John and Adam. It was great weather and the view from the mountains was absolutely amazing! I got to say that I'm in love with the feeling of biking down the hills with my bike. That super speed I got mixed with the fresh air mixed with the amazing view was awesome. I did figure out that I prefer to walk rather than to bike thou because of two things; 1. It goes sooo slow biking UP on a hill. 2. My but hurts so freaking bad today.
Anyway I had a great day! Thank you guys! Here is some pics.

. . . and BTW, sorry for bad spelling and stuff... my Internet is totally gone from my computer so I gotta do all the posts from my phone and that's not as easy as it is on the computer. I promise to take away the Christmas feelings from my blog as fast as I can.

2 comments:

  1. Åh TACK så mycket pappa. Det blev en liten nödlösning för att Internetet lade ner, men det blev rätt bra. Längtar efter dej. PUSS <3

    ReplyDelete