1/02/2013

Golden Pants and Kind Of SkagenröraToast

We began our New Years Eve being waitresses @ TCG Nordica
 Filip Johanna Louise Ellen Linnea Olivia Cornelia... and John?

One of the delicious Four Course New Year Dinner dishes we served.
We got a taste of it too and my favourite of these four is definitelly number two; 
A kind of "Skakenröra-toast"

 
Nordicas Fantastic Dancers did such a great Contemporary performance. 
Nearly to good; I was so tuched that I forgot both to record and take photos. 
Got this one from Luo Fei.

Our Little Band performed the songs; "Don't Worry, Be Happy" and "Firework". 
He he. It didnt went out as good as we had hoped for, but anyway...
Check out my awesome Golden Pants people!

 
I got the honor inaugurating 2013 with teaching everyone the Gangnamstyle.
Couldn't possibly have a better start of this year.

 We went to some of the Party Streets after work and spent the night celebrating with thousands of other people... while none of you Swedish guys at home even had began your Count Down. Gosh..!
Party Girls in the middle of a Craaazy Night
Dance, dance, dance..!


And thats my New Year!
... got home late, Im still tired. Gonna write more while all my energy has returned. 
You may find me at Starbucks every day for the rest of this week.
 Hope you all are prepared for this exiting year. I think am. So bye bye 2012 and

Very Welcome 
2013


No comments:

Post a Comment