1/11/2013

How To Get Revenge Against Clever Policemen

Hi guys!

Its raining today, for the first time in months. I kind of like it.
I'm sitting on my bed eating green beans and planning a Coffee Evening and a Movie Night that's going to take place at Nordica. That's my Friday. Its not a strange Friday, its a normal Friday.
Going for a luxury Drum Workshop with professional drum players tomorrow.
 
Here comes random weekday pics from some other normal China days.
 
 A happy poodle in a backpack of an old lady.

Fast food.
Hamburgers and French fries?
No; Fried bread and candied beans on a stick.

My  B O I L E D  carrots.
o o p s
 
Charming black men drumming on the side walk.
 
Me, Ellen's brothers super cool cap and my super cool friend Ayongga.

 Sat down to get my shoes polished of a cute lady with a toothbrush . . .
and this whats happening when Olivia sits still on a public place.
The clever policemen took their chance to take pics of me while I couldn't go away.
. . . so I revenged by taking pics of them ofcourse.

B Y E

2 comments: